Chili Mac ‘n’ Cheese Bake
Calories per Serving
- 4 cups (225g) uncooked macaroni
- 1 (425 g) can STAGG® Chili
- ½ (130 g) cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (8 g) chili powder
- 2 cups (250 g) shredded marble Jack cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 2 ½-quart baking dish. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well. Pour into large bowl.
- Toss chili, salsa, green pepper and chili powder with macaroni until well mixed. Stir in 1 ½ cups cheese. Spoon into prepared casserole. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted and lightly browned.