Chili Tater Tot Casserole
Calories per Serving
- 2 (425 g) cans STAGG® Chili
- 1 (428 ml) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (118 ml) can diced green chiles
- 2 cups (200 g) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (800 g) package frozen potato gems
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat oven to 230°C.
- In lightly greased 13 -x 9-inch baking dish, combine chili, tomatoes and green chiles. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese and layer with potato puffs. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and coriander.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Dollop with sour cream and sprinkle with additional coriander.