Calories per Serving
Under 15 Minutes
- 1 cup (185 g) long-grain white rice
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 8-ounce can (225 g) stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 (2 g) teaspoon salt
- 1/4 (1 g) teaspoon pepper
- 1 8-ounce can (225 g) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (80 g) finely-chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup (80 g) chopped green bell pepper
- 1 425 g can STAGG® Dynamite Hot Chili
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 2-quart casserole, layer rice, corn and stewed tomatoes; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Pour 1/2 can tomato sauce and 1/2 cup water over first layer. Top with onions, bell pepper and chili. Pour remaining can tomato sauce and 1/4 cup water over chili. Cover; bake 45 minutes.