Calories per Serving
Under 15 Minutes
Under 30 Minutes
- 1 can (323 g) refrigerated golden corn biscuit dough
- 2 (425 g) cans STAGG® Classique Chili
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make 8 (3 1/2-inch) balls of aluminum foil by slightly crushing 8 (25x12-inch) pieces foil. Flatten balls slightly with palm of hand. Place foil balls on large baking sheets.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Roll each biscuit to 5 1/2-inch circle. Place 1 biscuit over each foil ball, shaping biscuit gently to fit around ball. (Dough should not touch baking sheets.)
- Bake "bowls" 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove chili bowls from foil.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, cook chili until heated thoroughly. Ladle 1/2 cup chili into each corn bowl. Top with sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onions, if desired.