Calories per Serving
Under 15 Minutes
- 1 small round loaf sourdough bread
- 1 425 g can STAGG® Chili
- 4 ounces (225 g) cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- Heat oven to 300ºF.
- Gently remove soft bread from bottom two-thirds to form a bowl; taking care to not make holes. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Reserve the top of the loaf.
- In saucepan, heat chili and cream cheese over medium heat until cream cheese melts. Stir in chopped onion. Pour chili mixture into bread bowl.
- Bake dip 30 minutes. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes. Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer. Top with green onions. Tear top of bread into pieces; place around loaf for dipping.