Calories per Serving
Under 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons (90 mL) butter, softened
- 6 slices bread
- 1 425 g can STAGG® Southwest Style Chicken Chili
- 1 cup (125 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons (40 g) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 3 large eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Butter one side of each slice bread. Tear bread into pieces. Spread in 9x9-inch baking dish. Spoon warm chili over bread. Sprinkle with cheese and onion.
- In bowl, beat together milk and eggs; pour over chili. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.