Stuffed Chili Peppers
Calories per Serving
- 2 capsicum (any color)
- 1 (425 g) can STAGG® Vegetable Garden Chili
- 2 cups (250 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (25 g) crushed baked Cheddar-flavored tortilla chips
- ½ cup (130 g) salsa
- 2 tablespoons (2 g) chopped fresh coriander
- Heat oven to 175°C.
- Cut capsicum in half lengthwise, leaving stem ends intact. Remove seeds.
- In large bowl, combine chili, cheese, chips, salsa and coriander; mix well. Divide chili mixture evenly among capsicum halves.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until capsicum are roasted and filling is hot and bubbly. Garnish with additional coriander, if desired.
- Have fun eating your vegetables. Try STAGG® Vegetable Garden Chili in a colorful bell pepper bowl for a change of pace.